Monday, July 19, 2010

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, LOVELY

I was introduced to her mid-April 2008 while digging in the garden. Jimbo, our Tarzan landlord, shouted out to me, “This is Meryl.  She’s moving into the fern house and her 21st birthday is coming up on the 4th of May!  We’ll have to celebrate!” vintage hawaiian girl with parrot

“Yes, and I’d love to help out in the garden.” she said.

“Sure, I could use some help!” I answered “Nice to meet you.”

Meryl is a curly-haired brunette and coffee-eyed Taurus.  She had a young and proper air about her that I wasn’t sure would fit into the moldy, mosquito-infested piece of paradise.  I wondered if she was Taurus enough to stubbornly survive the creepy-crawly initiation. This will be good, I thought.  God was I right.

I was busy designing Hotel Bliss and she was busy with her sexy Italian man so we didn’t see much of each other in the beginning.  After her Italian lover went back to Italy, she emerged from her bed ready to socialize with her neighbor.  She arrived just in time to hear all about my week-long rendezvous with the ballerina.


One afternoon, the ladies of the jungle got together under the Ironwood tree in the infamous groovy grass field for a pedicure picnic.  Five beautiful topless females drinking tea, eating fruit, and exchanging foot massages in the warm Hawaiian breeze. Meryl’s feet were the softest of all the ladies.  Her foot slipped into my lotioned palms and I knew I wanted this girl to be my friend.

One quiet night in the jungle, Meryl’s computer died.  She walked to our yurt with her bottom lip out and a dead Macintosh in her arms.  She knew we were nerds and would sympathize.  We dropped what we were doing to console her and her hard drive.  We performed standard hard drive first aid, only to discover that the problem was out of our hands.  At that moment she “really just really needed to do this one thing,” and asked my Nick if she could use his computer.  Nick leaves his computer home during the day and we have the internet. She was searching for a job and in need of a computer.   I invited her come over as often as she wanted. Vintage Hawaiian Girl with Lei


I was reading Cunt, a book that teaches about the beauty of the moon and its connection to the menstrual cycle.  The author, Inga Muscio, convinced me to stop taking birth control once and for all and get in tune with my body’s unique clock.   She suggested I get into the habit of tasting my ‘cunt juices’ throughout my cycle and take notes on a moon calendar to get acquainted with my body’s rhythm.  “Never be grossed out by your own cunt juice!” the author confidently demanded.  I abided.

I shared with Meryl what I was doing on the New Moon of June 3rd.  I was slick and salty and Meryl was on day one of her cycle and I wrote it down.  Women are incredible. She ‘wasn’t bisexual’ when she first started hanging out with me.  She loved women and used to make out with her girlfriends in high school and played softball for years, but she was ‘straight’.  She loved men too much.  Since I was immersed in Hotel Bliss the topic of bisexuality came up regularly.  I tried stifling my admiration of her to ease her into the idea of loving girls.  I didn’t want to seem that I was prompting her bisexuality for selfish purposes.  Besides, she was my neighbor.  Best to keep it neighborly right?  Ha!

I tried daily not to stare at her long body while we shared all our kinky/slutty stories with each other.   My ability to mind my manners was tested each time we swam nude together in our backyard.  Meryl was completely comfortable with her nudity and her influence stripped me of all my shyness.

I will never forget the look on her face as I described, in detail, sex with the ballerina.  I told her how incredible it was to have the girl’s juice on my fingers glisten in the sun.  Meryl looked like she was about to take a bite out of fresh fruit, like she was going to drool.  It was the sexiest I had ever seen her.  I had to get up and walk away to fight the urge to kiss her.  She wasn’t bisexual….pshh! I walked outside to hide my blushed face and she sat there on my couch still imagining how wonderful it all was.

We spent the summer together drinking coffee and tea, making fresh, healthy food, swimming in the pools, laying out in the groovy grass and searching the internet for opportunities. Each time she came to my house, I was silently relieved.  I had been in seclusion for most of the winter and was excited to have her company.  One Friday, I went camping and didn’t mention anything to her.  I came home late on Sunday to her washing dishes in my outdoor kitchen.  She greeted me with a “Where have you been?!” We smiled, silently realizing that we had found each other.

SHE DANCED INTO MY FAIRYTALE:  PART ONE, PART TWO, PART THREE AND PART FOUR
CRUSHING ON THE TAKEN GIRL: A BABY BI-GIRL SHARES HER STORY
A GIRL’S FIRST VIBRATOR: A BABY BI-GIRL SHARES HER STORY
GETTING HER NUMBER: A BABY BI-GIRL SHARES HER STORY

                                          A BABY BI-GIRL SHARES HER STORY

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF HOTEL BLISS – THE ONLY PRIVATE COMMUNITY SITE FOR BI-GIRLS – YOU CAN VISIT JUNGLE JANE IN HER HOTEL ROOM BY CLICKING HERE.   INTERESTED IN JOINING HOTEL BLISS AND MEETING OTHER BI-GIRLS?  E-MAIL ME AT BLISS@BLISSWARRIOR.COM WITH A PHOTO AND THE REASON YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN, AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVITATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment